Spinal Decompression Clinic in Naperville, Illinois
Find out if Spinal Disc Decompression is the Best treatment for your Sciatica, Back Pain, Herniated Discs, Bulging Discs, and Degenerative Discs! Naperville Spinal Decompression clinic provides top decompression care to Naperville, Bolingbrook, and Plainfield!
Finally, there is a treatment to conquer back, neck, arm and leg pain without dangerous medications or painful surgery. It is called Spinal Decompression or Disc Decompression. The good news is that Synergy Institute has a Naperville Spinal Decompression Clinic that provides Decompression Treatments to Naperville, Bolingbrook, Plainfield, and Aurora residents.
My name is Dr. Jennifer Wise, founder and institute director of Synergy Institute. Synergy Institute is an advanced pain relief and wellness center with location in the Western Suburbs serving Naperville, Plainfield, Bolingbrook, Aurora, and Oswego in Illinois. We also take an Integrative Approach to you healthcare by providing Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Acupuncture, and Therapeutic massage all under one roof. Synergy Institute also offers the most advanced technology for pain relief like Spinal Disc Decompression and K-Laser Therapy.
The staff at Synergy Institute understand what it feels like to live in pain, because we see it every day, and have been working successfully with these types of cases for the last 15 years.
We have seen hundreds of people with disc herniations, disc bulges, degenerative discs, and sciatica leave the office pain free and return to their regular lives.
When cushions in your back joints, called discs, get injured or wear out, over time they begin to degenerate and cause pain. As a result a Disc Bulge and/or a Disc Herniation may begin to form, pressing on the nerve roots.
The most common invasive treatment for disc herniations is surgery. Even with health insurance the patient is left with their own portion of the bill, in excess of $10,000-$15,000, and sometimes more.
In addition, the recovery time and missed work can be anywhere from 3 to 6 months, not to mention the obvious severe risks associated with all surgeries. Another common treatment approach consists of a series of injections. These injections merely mask or cover up the pain and expose you to further injury.
Before You Go Under The Knife And Opt For Spinal Surgery...Try Spinal Disc Decompression in Naperville!
You should seriously consider a less invasive approach called spinal decompression or disc decompression.
Non-surgical spinal decompression is a new technology that has been proven to help disc herniations. It creates a vacuum effect on the disc, which pulls the disc back into its normal position and brings in a fresh blood supply to promote healing.
The conditions our Naperville Spinal Decompression Clinic has had success with:
- Herniated discs (Cervical Disc Herniation & Lumbar Disc Herniation)
- Bulging discs (Cervical Disc Bulge & Lumbar Disc Bulge)
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Radiculopathy into the Arms and Legs
- Back pain (Low Back Pain & Neck Pain)
- A Relapse or Failure Following Certain Surgeries
- Spinal Stenosis Due to Disc Bulge or Herniation
- Lumbar Facet Syndromes
Proof Spinal Disc Decompression Works...
While non-surgical spinal decompression is a rather newer treatment, there's plenty of research to back up its claims. Here's just a handful of scientific studies…
“We thus submit that decompression therapy should be considered first, before the patient undergoes a surgical procedure which permanently alters the anatomy and function of the affected lumbar spine segment.” – Journal Of Neuroscience Research
“86% of the 219 patients who completed the therapy reported immediate resolution of symptoms” – Orthopedic Technology Review
“vertebral axial [spinal] decompression was successful in 71% of the 778 cases” – Journal of Neurological Research
"good to excellent" relief in 86% patients with Herniated discs” – The American Journal of Pain Management
“decompression therapy reported a 76.5% with complete remission and 19.6% with partial remission of pain and disability” – Rio Grande Hospital, Department of Neurosurgery
Another study presented at the American Academy of Pain Management in 2007 showed…
“Patients reported a mean 88.9% improvement in back pain and better function…No patient required any invasive therapies (e.g. epidural injections, surgery).”
As you can see, spinal decompression has a high success rate . What this means for you is that in just a matter of weeks, you could be back on the golf course, enjoying your love life, or traveling again.
Five Reasons Why Synergy Institute Should be your Choice for Spinal Decompression.
1) Synergy Institute has over ten years of experience working with Spinal Disc Decompression and has helped thousands of patients get relief. Synergy Institute was a pioneer in Spinal decompression and was one of the first facilities in Illinois to offer spinal decompression. Rest assured, we have seen and successfully treated many different types of complex cases before.
2) We have experienced different decompression technology available. Synergy Institute offers different types of decompression equipment to best suit your individual needs. We offer IDD Therapy™ with the Accu Spina, Range of Motion Decompression with the Antalgic Track, and comfortable cervical decompression with the 3D Active Track. We are not here to engage in a table war and don’t feel that that should be the only focus when choosing a decompression provider. Synergy Institute has top of the line technology that can accommodate various patient needs.
3) We can back up our excellent technology with proprietary DISC REPAIR protocol developed over the last fifteen years that addresses the various components of an individual’s disc problem so that they can get better faster and heal more permanently.
4) We won’t charge you an arm and a leg. We make decompression affordable for patients.
5) We are as committed to your care as you are, period.
Could Spinal Decompression Be Your Sciatica, Low Back, or Neck Pain Solution?
It’s time for you to find out if spinal Decompression at Synergy Institute will be your pain relief solution.
What does this offer include? Here’s what you’ll get…
- An in-depth consultation about your health and well-being where we will listen…really listen…to the details of your case.
- An evaluation to determine if you are a candidate for spinal disc decompression therapy.
- A thorough analysis of your prior diagnostic findings such as X-ray, MRI or NCV.
- You’ll get to see everything first hand and we will answer all your questions about spinal decompression.
You will find out if this amazing treatment will be your back pain solution, like it has been for so many other patients.
Call our convenient Naperville Spinal Decompression location below today! We can help you get the care you need.
Naperville / Bolingbrook / Plainfield - 630-355-8022