Naperville Physical Therapy - Physical Therapist Naperville, Bolingbrook & Plainfield, Illinois
Naperville Physical Therapy - Physical Therapist in Naperville
Are you Looking For A Naperville Physical Therapist or Are Considering Physical Therapy?
If you are looking for Physical Therapy, then Synergy Institute can help.
We are not your average Physical Therapy Clinic and have a fresh approach to Physical Therapy.
"Why Should I choose Synergy Institute For my Physical Therapy?"
1. Synergy Institute has been around for over 11 years providing Physical Therapy to the Naperville, Bolingbrook, Plainfield communities and have helped thousands of patients get Natural Pain Relief. We have experience working with many different types of conditions, our threrapists also have experience working with a diverse group of patients.
2. We take a team approach at Synergy Institute. At Synergy Institute you also have access to other clinical specialists on staff. In addition to physical therapy we also offer therapeutic massage, acupuncture, and chiropractic. Many clients like this fresh, integrative approach to their healthcare and feel that they can get better faster and stay better longer.
3. Synergy institute offers the most advanced pain relieving technology and equipment at our clinic. We offer advanced technology like K Laser therapy, Spinal Disc Decompression for Disc herniations, and endermotherapy for fibromyaliga patients. These advanced treatments complement our physical therapy care.
4. We will treat you as an individual and will make sure that we communicate with you in regards to treatment recommendations and billing matters.
Physical Therapy is a natural method that can help you get relief from many different conditions. With Physical Therapy you don't have to worry about expensive procedures or dangerous side effects from trying to cover your problem with medication.
"What conditions can Physical Therapy help?"
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Problems
- Elbow Pain
- Golfer's elbow
- Tennis Elbow
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Muscle Weakness
- Knee Problems
- Muscle and Ligament Sprains
- Arthritis Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Neurologic conditions
- Balance / Dizziness
- Work Injury
- Post surgical care
- Total Joint rehabilitation
- Repetivitve Strain Injuries
- and much more
Call us today for your FREE Naperville Physical Therapy Consultation. We look forward to meeting you and giving you a tour of our facility.
Naperville / Bolingbrook / Plainfield - 630-355-8022